Sunday, February 24, 2013

True Summer Sci/Art Draping



I was draped in Sci/Art by Maytee Garza as a True Summer last Fall.  She was amazing and so much of a perfectionist.  I loved how she meticulously showed me every drape in every season and took me step by step through the process, even though we could tell the minute she put on the silver drape in the very beginning of the session that I was a True Summer.  Actually, when I first met Maytee she had me step into the kitchen with her and she exclaimed that I had perfect True Summer skin but we would let the drapes show us for sure.  These colors are gorgeous and I am loving what they are doing for my skin and eyes.  I am now receiving compliments almost daily and feel so much more confident and beautiful.  Getting dressed is such an easy thing to do now as everything makes my skin just glow and my eyes pop.  It also works so beautifully because everything in my closet blends together so perfectly.  I can literally go in there, close my eyes, pick out a couple of hangars and wear whatever I chose and know it will harmonize beautifully together.  There is no more groaning about how I have nothing to wear that looks good on me.

I am also very intrigued by how personality is tied into your personal colors.  It actually makes a lot of sense to me that God would give subtle coloring to the introverted and soft-spoken woman and bolder coloring to the bold and confident woman.  Light and fun coloring to the woman that brings sunshine and joy into our lives and warm and rich coloring to the woman full of determination and passion.  It is such a beautiful way for Him to show everyone just who that person is on the inside.  No guessing.  Just pure harmony inside and out.

I have been reading and re-reading the book, "Return to Your Natural Colors" by Christine Scaman and have been shocked at how uncanny the True Summer personality is to my own.  Even down to keeping my nails long and painted every day of my life since I was 12.  Christine, are you hiding out somewhere in my home?  It sure does seem like it!

I have been typed by Carol Tuttle as a Dressing Your Truth T2, Soft and Subtle Woman.  Evana Maggiore typed me as a Water/Metal in her Fashion Feng Shui dressing system and worked closely with me to understand that flowing and refined style of dressing.  I have also been typed by John Kitchener as a dominant Romantic/Subtle-Blended in his color and dressing system.  My official MBTI test came out as the INFP (Dreamer).  Two Chinese practitioners have also told me that I am extreme Yin.  All these systems are matching up beautifully which gives me such a wonderful sense of peace and understanding about who I am as a person and my natural, God-given gifts and tendencies.  

http://12blueprints.com/return-to-your-natural-colours/

No comments:

Post a Comment